Structural Investigation & Structural Condition Surveys
We assist clients in Civil Engineering and Highways Infrastructure sectors, delivering a multitude of projects, from simple in-situ determination of concrete strength, through to full structural condition surveys.
Here are some of the key services we offer:
- Concrete scanning (2D & 3D)
- Building fabric investigation; confirmation of materials and connection details
- Concrete strength; by Rebound Hammer & Core Sampling to BS EN 12504-1 & 2
- Concrete condition testing; depth of cover, electro-potential, resistivity
- Intrusive inspection of rebar
- Steel sampling for chemical composition and tensile strength
- Incremental dust sampling for chloride ion profiles and further lab testing
- Carbonation penetration in accordance with BS EN 14630
- Visual condition and delamination survey
- Proof testing of anchors and fixings to BS8539:2012
- Video-endoscope inspection of wall cavities; confirm presence and type of insulation
Benefit from our expertise
Our skilled and experienced site technicians will ensure that your project requirements are completed professionally and on time.
Your samples will be tested by our UKAS accredited partners ensuring the highest standard of lab testing and accurate, reliable results.