We assist clients in Civil Engineering and Highways Infrastructure sectors, delivering a multitude of projects, from simple in-situ determination of concrete strength, through to full structural condition surveys.
Some of the key services we offer:
- Concrete scanning (2D & 3D)
- Building fabric investigation; confirmation of materials and connection details
- Car park surveys
- Ground bearing slab investigation
- Concrete strength; by Rebound Hammer & Core Sampling to BS EN 12504-1 & 2
- Concrete condition testing; depth of cover, electro-potential, resistivity
- Steel sampling for chemical composition and tensile strength
- Incremental dust sampling for chloride ion profiles and further lab testing
- Carbonation penetration in accordance with BS EN 14630
- Visual condition and delamination survey
- Cavity wall and brick tie inspection
Benefit from our expertise
Our skilled and experienced site technicians will ensure that your project requirements are completed professionally and on time.
Your samples will be tested by our UKAS accredited partners ensuring the highest standard of lab testing and accurate, reliable results.